Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

New Bachelorette Ashley Hebert

In the seventh season opener monday night Ashley Hebert makes her debut as "The Bachelorette".She is a fourth year dental student at the University of Pennsylvania..She is choosen Randi Rahm`s designer for her evening gowns and cocktail dresses for the show’s “dramatic” rose ceremonies.The rowdy bunch includes at least one divorced man, 28-year-old Bentley, whom Hebert expresses reservations about before he even steps out of the limo.And she changes of her heart after meet him."My strategy going into this is to talk to her about what I’m feeling about my daughter and missing her and then I’m going to win," Bentley says.
"I'm open hearted and interested in meeting the guys" ashley says and she hopefully fallin love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More